Registrations for 2012 EXite programmes are now closed.
Registration is about to open for the core EXite programmes operating from the Summer Term 2013 that provide:
- Pre-programme information and preparatory self-review
- Face-to-Face Launch (Day 1) together with fellow cohort members (primary or secondary)
- Access to the on-line EXite resources
- Timed release of resources and topics to help address priorities
- Contact with programme leaders between the Face-to-Face days
- Face-to- Face Refresh (Day 2) combining primary and secondary cohorts
- EXite Alumni membership at the end of the programme, to continue to learn with each other and engage with new cohorts as they come on board
The standard delegate fee is £550.00 (plus VAT). Based on the experiences from the pilot programmes, secondary schools are encouraged to send two delegates to support change in-school, primary schools can also request additional delegate places if they wish. The reduced fee for additional delegates per school is £425.00 (plus VAT) per person.
Please note – we are delighted to partner SSAT and to offer a special benefit to SSAT member schools. SSAT member schools benefit from a special programme rate and for those registering as a consequence of the SSAT 20th Conference in Liverpool a further discount is available.
To register your interest, please click here.
Local and regional programmes
We are very pleased to be providing localised programmes for groups of schools, local areas or partnerships. If you would like us to deliver a specific EXite programme for a group of schools in your area or your partnership organisation, please register your interest here.
To talk to a member of the team about further EXite Services, please click here.
Details of our terms and conditions can be found here.